I offer services to those in the Sarasota/Venice and all neighboring areas
- Session Format: Individual, couple, family, groups
- Online Sessions Available: Secure Zoom Video Conferencing, Phone
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a wide range of clients. but primarily serve adults.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. I will collect information and we will get to know each other. From there, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Average Session Fee: $150-$200
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I do not accept insurance at this time. However, I’ll be very happy to provide receipts you can submit to your insurance company.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.